Canterbury Village is a not-for-profit Assisted Living Residence which affords a secure and gracious setting that is a source of pride and comfort for residents and their families.
Residents enjoy the companionship of other residents and the opportunity to take part in activities, while living independently. Personalized assistance, support and health care services are available 24 hours a day. Short term respite stays are also available.
Private bedrooms, some with bay windows, may be furnished as you choose. Each room comes with wall-to-wall carpeting and window treatments. All residents have private bathrooms with built-in safety features.
Our current monthly service fees start at $3900.00.
Service and Amenities
At Canterbury Village, the monthly service fee includes:
- Private bath
- Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning
- Individual basic cable TV
- Three meals daily in a lovely dining room, with special diets available
- Housekeeping and laundry services, including personal laundry
- Emergency response system in each studio, monitored 24-hours a day
- Customized wellness services including blood pressure checks, screenings and medication monitoring
- 24-hour health care staff available
- Transportation services to shopping areas and cultural events
- Wi-Fi service
- Diverse activities calendar
- Chapel offering various religious services
- Emergency generator provides full power when power outages occur
Health and Wellness Services
All residents are monitored by a professional registered nurse. Resident service plans are developed individually to ensure that all of your loved one’s needs are met. Health care staff are available on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so there is always someone available to assist you.
Respite care services are available to provide you the break you need while ensuring your loved one receives the care and attention they deserve. A fourteen day stay minimum is required. This can be extended up to ninety days, as needed.
Dining in Comfort
Canterbury Village serves three meals a day in cozy, intimate dining rooms. The charming rooms are turn-of-the-century with fireplaces. You may invite a guest or your family to meals. Click here to see sample menus.
Fun Activities and Socialization
Residents enjoy the companionship of other residents and the opportunity to take part in activities, while living independently. Click here to see an enlarged version of our below monthly activities calendar. Feel free to use the various layout features and print a calendar for your reference.